The Oticon HearingFitness™ App is a new and revolutionary smartphone application that works in conjunction with your Oticon OPN hearing aids. After analyzing your hearing aid use, it provides insights on how to optimize your health. It works by combining your personal hearing aid use with big data analytics on healthcare and lifestyle data combined with local sounds. The Oticon HearingFitness™ App will be available later in 2018.
The app was the winner of the 2018 CES Innovation Award at the Consumer Electroncis Show (CES). Once the Oticon HearingFitness™ App becomes available, you will be able to download it from the app store. Features and benefits with this app include:
- The ability to take control of year hearing health using the data it provides you with.
- Maintain your hearing and your overall health. Ensuring that you can hear properly gives your brain a workout and also keeps you happy when you can chat, laugh, and engage with others.
- When you get treatment for hearing loss in mid-life, it can have the potential to reduce the risk of dementia later in life.
- Sounds stimulate your brain and keeps your mental faculties sharp.
- HearingFitness keeps you updated with the digital movement and can be used in conjunction with other wearables like health monitors.
Consult with the Hearing Experts at Kenwood Hearing Center
We help you deal with hearing loss during all aspects of your life and we are also here to help ensure that your hearing health can be the best it can be. Please contact us today and schedule an appointment. The experts at Kenwood Hearing Center are trained to help you and your family through all aspects of hearing loss and optimizing your hearing health.