When you schedule your visit with one of our hearing professionals, you should start making a list of questions that you have about the visit and your hearing. We welcome your questions; we want you to feel comfortable and informed about your hearing, our audiology practice, and your hearing health. Here are some questions that you might want to ask at you next audiology appointment.
- What is causing my hearing loss? Bring details about your health history and a list of all the medications you are taking including the frequency and dosage to help investigate answers to this question.
- What type of hearing loss do I have?
- Do both of my ears have hearing loss; and if so, is it the same type of hearing loss?
- Is there anything I can do to prevent further hearing loss?
- How can my family and friends help me adjust to hearing loss and/or hearing aids?
- Will hearing aids help? How much better will I hear with hearing aids?
- Do you have hearing aids available to fit my listening needs, lifestyle, and budget?
- What is the cost for hearing aids and what does my insurance cover?
- What type of maintenance and upkeep are needed for my hearing aids?
- Will I need other devices that connect to my hearing aids?
- What do I do if my hearing aids break or need repairs? What number do I call if this happens and what if it is after hours?
- How often should I come back for checkups?
Consult with the Hearing Experts at Kenwood Hearing Center
We help you deal with hearing loss during all aspects of your life and we are also here to help ensure that your hearing health can be the best it can be. Please contact us today and schedule an appointment. The experts at Kenwood Hearing Center are here for you to help you with not only hearing loss, but your overall ear health.